Get ready for some fun!!!!!
The WSCC, in partnership with the Town of New Glasgow, is hosting the second annual WSCC Power Play Ball hockey tournament!! We are looking for players ages 4-15 (IP to Bantam) male and female, to compete in a ball hockey tournament! All funds raised will go to our Accessible playground project!
Teams are guaranteed 3 games on Saturday to be seeded for playoffs. All teams will compete in playoffs on Sunday!
It will be 4 on 4 (3 players on the street and one goalie at all times). All substitutions are done on the fly!
Rain or Shine
When: June 8th- 10th, 2018
Where: Westside Community Centre (Rink and Street)
Time: Games will be 8am-6pm Saturday and 8am-4pm Sunday)
- IP (Birth year 2011-2013)
- NOVICE (Birth year 2009 and 2010)
- ATOM (Birth year 2007-2008)
- PEEWEE (Birth year 2005-2006
- BANTAM (Birth Year 2003-2004)
Space is limited! There are only spaces for 8 teams per division available.
Each Team must have 5 players but can have as many as 9 players!
Cost: $15 per player
So start gathering your friends, think of your team colors… and come up with a fun team name!! Prizes will be awarded to the top team in each division!
Our canteen will be open, BBQ and more fun throughout the day!!!
- First come first serve- Payment must be received in full to ensure your spot in the tournament. There are only 7 teams per division and one 1 individual team.
- If a team has less than 9 players, you may be asked if you would like to accept an individual player to you team for the event. This will help us ensure everyone who wants to play can!
- Schedules will be put on the Event page, Facebook group, Town of New Glasgow and the WSCC Website by noon on Friday June 9th.
- There will be prizes for the top team in each division!
To complete registration, you will need the following information for your team:
- Team Name (be creative!!)
- Team Captain (player or child of the player whos parent is managing the team)
- Players information (Name, DOB, Parents name, email and phone number.
- Payment for all players on the team.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.